Monday, June 14, 2004

OT: I watched a soccer game!

Ok, this is totally off topic here, but it's still of historic importance that I need to write it down somewhere :)

Yesterday, for the first time in my 32-year lasting life, I watched a soccer game with honest, serious interest. :) England vs France; I favor the Brits, of course ;) (although I like Paris more than London; on the other side, Beckham dresses better than Zidane, and the UK has Oasis, the Who, etc). But anyway, it was a shame that the French actually won the game by 2:1 in the last three minutes.

That's all. Thanks for reading :)

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to track down an email address for anywhere on your sites.

Wonder if you can turn off various features of MoreGoogle, leaving really just the Amazon enhancements?

Thanks,

initself@initself.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home